What’s Your Sustainability Story?
The world’s most sustainable companies are the most profitable; making environmental and social responsibly a priority.
- Lyft is looking to sustainability as a market differentiator away from Uber
- Nike turns to sustainability to drive innovation
- Unilever’s sustainable brands grow 50% faster than the rest of the business
- Mars Inc. is spending $1 billion on sustainability with a strategy to make greener practices increase profits.
Why do these companies pursue sustainability?
The world’s most sustainable companies are the most profitable; while making environmental and social responsibly a priority.
In a growing trend, investors are telling companies they need to not only deliver financial performance, but also show how they make a positive contribution to society, including their shareholders, employees, customers, and the communities in which they operate.
Companies with a purpose-driven mission and who demonstrate shared-values, outperform traditional companies.
Differentiate your startup or business by incorporating a well-told sustainability story. By doing so, get the attention of investors, gain PR, attract the best employees, and position yourself for the future.
This session will share:
- The 10 fundamentals the best corporate sustainability stories follow
- 5 of the most common sustainabilty marketing pitfalls to avoid
- 3 rules the best sustainabilty marketers follow
Session details: June 20, 2018 at 11 a.m.
For more information, http://greenbuild.usgbc.org/Mexico
Connect with me on LinkedIn